Tuesday, November 22, 2011

THE Best Chocolate Crinkles Ever!

     A wide selection of authentic international cuisine and to die for desserts at dirt cheap prices in a bank? Yup, you read it right. Korean, Japanese, Filipino, Italian, Grill, Vegetarian, a fresh salad bar, soups, appetizers, dessert, and drinks; they've got it all, the ultimate one stop destination for any food lover. But despite all that, the reason I rave about this cafeteria is because of it's Chocolate Crinkles, which is the best I've ever had.


    It's moist, rich, chocolately, and big! I mean big, it's about the size of my palm and at only P13 pesos at that. It's already a 33% price increase compared to last year's P10, but it's still a heck of a deal. Actually all the food in the cafeteria is a heck of a deal . They last long, too. I still have some from 5 days ago, and they're still good even without refrigeration. However they only serve these at certain days of the week.


     I would love to had taken pictures of the cafeteria and the food that they offer, but I'm always overcomed with inferiority complex while a midst foreign intellectuals, and I tend to be discreet (I only took a shot of my take out loot). Dirt cheap cafeteria, tax-free Starbucks (among other shops in the bank) this really makes me so envious of my sister.

     You might want to ask me what bank this is, it's ADB. But before you go rushing there, let me remind you that you need to be accompanied by a bank employee just to go inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...